CALL FOR APPLICATION
We are looking for an exceptional web design and development company with experience in design, development and management of web assets.
The company will provide technical services on a monthly basis as related to the management and updating of the frontend and backend of afrilabs.com and it’s subdomains and covidtech.africa.
Scope of Work
The company will provide the following services as a one-off project:
- Redesign the frontend and backend of afrilabs.com (Preferably on WordPress)
- Migrate afrilabs-gathering.com and afrilabs-capacity.com to afrilabs.com as sub-domains
- Automate the information/feed/news collection process for covidtech.africa
The company will provide the following services on a monthly basis:
- Monthly Health Check which includes internal and external links, on-line forms, search facilities, site maps and any dynamic functionality.
- Frontend management (design and content updates)
- Backend management
- Manage AfriLabs hosting account
- Website Reliability & Responsiveness
- Secure Backups
- Script/Program Updates
- 24/7 Website Monitoring
- Dedicated human resources
- A rich experience with a convincing portfolio of previous similar works
- Experience with WordPress CMS
- Ability to deliver on time and keep to deadlines
- Pays attention to UI and UX, with a flair for aesthetics
- Professional and approaches work with a sense of ownership
To Apply: Send a proposal (which should include a frontend design sketch with a rationale to back up its UI, a quote that covers all the expected deliverables and an execution timeline for the one-offs), your company’s profile and portfolio to email@example.com.
Deadline for Application: 15th November 2020.
AfriLabs is a network organization supporting 200+ technology and innovation hubs across 46 African countries. We support the growth of technology hubs and their community to raise high potential entrepreneurs that will stimulate economic growth and social development in Africa.